Today we celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday by reading and reading and reading. It was a great way to kick-off our month long study of Dr. Seuss. 
Hip Hip Hooray for Dr. Seuss's Birthday!
Here is one of the quotes from Dr. Seuss that we will be discussing and celebrating this month. It is hanging in our classroom along with our self portraits to celebrate our uniqueness.
The kinders worked hard painting their self portraits. My little artists never cease to amaze me.
****************************************************
I just wanted to share one more thing! One of our ways to work on writing during our Daily 5 time in our classroom is to write stories on the computer. They are doing this independently and have even learned how to print it off by themselves. They are so independent! Here are a few examples from this week.
I have said this over and over again...I LOVE THEIR WRITING!
Once there was a boy named Tommy. He wants to play.
My Adventure
by Baylee
There is a snake and a monkey and a bear and a zebra. These animals live in a zoo and I like these animals and these animals are so great.
We look forward to sharing more writing with you at conferences!
No comments:
Post a Comment