We have been reading a lot of Dr. Seuss' books and one of our favorites this week was The Lorax. It has sparked a major interest in making our earth a better place to be.
Watch out!
Your child feels very strong about recycling.
If you don't recycle already, I am sure they will talk you into starting. We have requested books from the library and next week we will be learning more about landfills, recycling and reusing. It's wonderful to see them so passionate about our beautiful Earth.

I now have 22 little Loraxes who mean business.
We even used the Truffula Trees in our math problems.
I encourage you to create a recycling station in your home. There are many places around town to recycle and it's a wonderful way to get your child involved in helping our environment.
You can tell Sydney that her Grandma recycles both at home and work. If it can be recycled she recycles it!
ReplyDelete