I love this blog and all their cute faces. It is so fun to see what we miss during the day. I can tell everyone had a great time at the pumpkin patch. I know Charlie and Kevin certainly enjoyed themselves!
Beautiful pictures.You did a much better job than I did.It was fun riding the bus and hearing all the kids say "Whoa" when something caught their eye outside the windows.All the kids were great. Thanks Zander's "Grandpa Jake"
I love this blog and all their cute faces. It is so fun to see what we miss during the day. I can tell everyone had a great time at the pumpkin patch. I know Charlie and Kevin certainly enjoyed themselves!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures.You did a much better job than I did.It was fun riding the bus and hearing all the kids say "Whoa" when something caught their eye outside the windows.All the kids were great.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Zander's "Grandpa Jake"