Friendships. Imaginations. Reading. Movement. Creativity. Dancing. Math. Experiences. Love. Laughter. LEARNING!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Learning is Fun in Room 21!

This week we have been practicing how to read to ourself.  
The kids brainstormed a list of the things "good readers" do.

When I read I will...  
1.  Find a cozy and quiet spot by myself
2.  Keep my eyes on the words
3.  Touch the words with my finger as I read
4.  Stay in one spot
5.  Use a whisper phone to hear myself
6.  Look at the pictures

Can you believe we are learning these skills in Kindergarten?  
They impress me everyday!



 


 There is a lot of learning going on in room 21!
The computers have been "opened" in our classroom!  It's a popular place to be.

 
 The spider center is also VERY popular!
Look at all our spiders!  We have quite the collection.  The kids can't get enough of them!
Look at those cute little Scientists!
 We love to WRITE THE ROOM!


 We have been reading a lot about pumpkins to prepare for our big field trip next week!



 My little mini teachers.  

Learning is fun in room 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment