We have enjoyed learning about leaves these first few days of November! I hope you are enjoying this beautiful fall weather. The leaves on the trees are beautiful! Early last week we painted leaves to hang in our classroom. They are beautiful!
This month we are also learning turkeys, the first Thanksgiving and Families. Thank you to everyone who sent in a family picture.
Your child LOVED showing it off to the class and talking about his/her family. They are now displayed in the classroom for the rest of the month.
Our Turkey Directed Draw Art turned out fantastic! I hope they are hanging proudly in your homes.
This month we have also been learning a lot of math games we can play together in the classroom.
This is one of their favorite things to do now!
They are loving writing Thanksgiving Cards to their friends at our Writing Center.
I hope all of you are enjoying their November calendar they created.
They worked very hard on them.
Happy November!
No comments:
Post a Comment