Friendships. Imaginations. Reading. Movement. Creativity. Dancing. Math. Experiences. Love. Laughter. LEARNING!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How will you make a difference in the world?

We did a little writing activity this week after learning more about the difference
Martin Luther King
has made in our world.  
 How can they make a difference in the world, even as a Kindergartner? 
 
Boy, what good little authors and illustrators the Kinders are becoming. 
It is so exciting to watch their growth!
 
I will... 
 
I will help the world and my Mom and Dad and help clean up the garbage. 
 
 I will change the world by helping others.
 
 I will change the world by giving flowers to my friends who are sick.
 
 I will clean up the world.
 
 I will help my family.
 
I will change the world.  Everyone should be treated the same.

I will smile more and be nice to my friends and help people.





 
These kids are amazing!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment