Before we started our study of bears, I asked the Kinders to think of something they wanted to learn about bears. After taking pictures of our "thinking faces" we added a thinking bubble and wrote our questions. They now can try to answer each other's questions by searching through all of our wonderful books. You MUST come by and see our book of what we want to learn. It is awesome to see them so excited to learn.
Here are their questions. I have typed them just as they wrote them.
Can you read kid writing?
Wi do bears have srp cloz (sharp claws)?
How du beres clim?
Wy do bears ete sels (seals)?
Wiy doo va (they) have pos?
Haw doo bars clim tres?
How mne (many) teth do bers have?
Wi doo bars et hune?
Why do bears scer pepel?
How do bars sleep in cavs?
I wondr wi tha et fish?
Do bears like to get ther fr wet?
How big are bears?
I wondr wi do bears liv in caves?
How big are bears?
Wy doow bears et barees?
Why doo bears et plants and met?
Wi doo bears liv in kavs?
Wut doo bears et?
How doo bars klim op (up) tres (trees)?
How do bears jump in wodrfols?
Wy do bears have fr?
How doo bers grw (grow) dif (different) her (hair)?
No comments:
Post a Comment