I am sure you have seen some beautiful original artwork coming home this month.
Our KinderArt center is a hit!
Boy do I have some artists this year! In my 10 years of teaching I have NEVER had so many children interested in creating, drawing and painting at the art center. During this time of day your child is encouraged to choose to explore something that interests them. This includes the computers, math, reading, writing, games, blocks, manipulatives and art. This week I added some new things at the popular art center (pom poms, pipe cleaners, googly eyes, hole punch, ribbons and yarn) and the kids are making some awesome things. This afternoon the whole class was over in the art area working away.
Love them!
I love Kindergarten!
*It was requested this was hung above our door. Don't you love their writing?
Some created jewlery,
Gifts for family,
Christmas decorations,
and so much more.
And to top it off, most KinderArtists were giving their creations to others.
Now that is the holiday spirit!
So, don't be surprised if you have a creation in your home soon.






No comments:
Post a Comment