Friendships. Imaginations. Reading. Movement. Creativity. Dancing. Math. Experiences. Love. Laughter. LEARNING!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful 2 days this week learning all about the first Thanksgiving.  Ask your child to tell you about what they have learned.  
They even have many songs they can sing to you.  

I am thankful
I am thankful
Yes I am.  Yes I am.
I'm thankful for my family and 
all the friends who love me.
Yes I am.  Yes I am.  

We sat together at one big table today 
to celebrate our friendship. 
We are thankful for each other and for you!
I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family. 
 Gobble! Gobble!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing Tommy with his class. He had such a fun day and enjoyed sitting by all his friends. Thanks for such a fun day and for blogging about it so we can all see!
    Clare James

    ReplyDelete