Friendships. Imaginations. Reading. Movement. Creativity. Dancing. Math. Experiences. Love. Laughter. LEARNING!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Spiders!

We are learning  A LOT about spiders!  Our science center is full of spider books, spider models and many real spiders!  Thanks to the families who have braved the task of catching a spider for us to observe.  We appreciate your efforts!  The kids are LOVING learning about their 8 legged friends. 
This week we created paper spiders to hang around our classroom.  We also created sock spiders to help with one of our writing projects.  
They are displayed in our library.  
I encourage you to come see them!   Adorable!

Thank you to Kinsey's wonderful Grandma and Tanner's spectacular mom for helping us with our spiders!  
 I asked the kinders to show me what their face would look like if their was a spider on their head. 
Here are their expressions.  
I was laughing out loud.  
I just love these cute little kiddos. 


 


















We can't get enough of our arachnid friends.  Don't be surprised if your little one is full of spider facts!  Encourage them to share what they have learned with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment