Friendships. Imaginations. Reading. Movement. Creativity. Dancing. Math. Experiences. Love. Laughter. LEARNING!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

APPLE PIE!

We made apple pie today!  
YUMMY!
The kids were sooooo proud of themselves and couldn't wait to eat it all up!






 We made a special delivery to our fabulous principal!  
 **********************************
What are two of our favorite things about Kindergarten?

1.  Reading about Junie B. Jones everyday!  She is HILARIOUS!
 2.  Dexter the Dog!  The kids LOVE taking him home every night and LOVE reading about his adventures the next day.  
Their giggles are contagious.

1 comment:

  1. Lois MasengaleSeptember 23, 2011

    Ms. Nugent thank you so much for keeping us posted on what is going on in your class. I enjoy seeing the pictures of your students participating in their class activities. Living so far away I can keep up with my granddaughter and what she is learning in school. I look forward to your next posting.

    ReplyDelete